The fifth annual ACM FAccT conference brings together researchers and practitioners interested in fairness,
accountability, and transparency in socio-technical systems. ACM FAccT 2022 builds on the success of the 2021 conference, which was held online. The 2022 conference will be held both in-person and online. The in-person conference will take place in Seoul, South Korea on June 21-24 2022. The online conference—including both live-streamed elements of the in-person conference, and online-only content—will also begin on June 21, with content and discussion available for two weeks from that date, and a library of content available subsequently.
Our research community is multidisciplinary in its make-up and orientation. The conference organizers welcome your contributions and insights.
If you have thoughts and suggetions about this year’s conference, please fill out this form or be in touch by emailing the the ACM FAccT 2022 General Co-chairs Charles Isbell, Seth Lazar, Alice Oh, and Alice Xiang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive news about ACM FAccT, follow @facctconference on
Twitter and join our mailing list facct-announce.
- January 13th, 2021 The call for papers submission deadline extended to January 21st, 2022.
- December 10th, 2021 The Doctoral Colloquium Call for Submissions is now open
- December 9th, 2021 The Call for CRAFT Proposals is now open
- December 9th, 2021 The DEI Scholars Call for Applications is now open
- December 8th, 2021 The Community Keynotes Call for Proposals is now open
- December 8th, 2021 The Tutorials Call for Proposals is now open
- December 1st, 2021 Calls for submissions to our Tutorials, CRAFT, and Doctoral Colloquium program will be posted on this site in December. We will also have two new calls for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Scholarships, and Community Keynotes. These will all be announced on our FAccT-ANNOUNCE mailing list, and our Twitter.
- November 11th, 2021 The call for papers submission deadline extended to January 14th, 2022.
- October 6th, 2021 The call for papers is now open.
- September 25th, 2021 Announcing our Program Chairs Frederik Borgesius, Michael Kearns, Kristian Lum, and Angela Xiao Wu.
- September 25th, 2021 Announcing our General Chairs Charles Isbell, Seth Lazar, Alice Oh, and Alice Xiang.
- September 25th, 2021 The 2022 website is now live. Expect more updates soon on the conference format and the call for papers.