The sixth annual ACM FAccT conference will be held in Hyatt Regency McCormick Place (You can start to book your hotel stay at Hyatt with the special group rate here.) in Chicago from Monday 12th through Thursday 15th of June 2023. The conference brings together researchers and practitioners interested in fairness, accountability, and transparency in socio-technical systems. It builds on the success of the 2022 conference held in Seoul, South Korea.
Our research community is multidisciplinary in its make-up and orientation. The conference organizers welcome your contributions and insights. If you have thoughts and suggestions about this year’s conference, please e-mail the ACM FAccT 2023 General Co-chairs Christina Harrington, Sarah Fox, Aziz Huq, and Chenhao Tan at email@example.com.
Conference survey: https://form.typeform.com/to/aL59wmNs
To receive news about ACM FAccT, follow @facctconference on
Twitter and join our mailing list facct-announce.
- June 15, 2023 The conference was a success with 828 participants! (676 in-person and 152 online)
- June 14, 2023 Join the EC in highlighting the relevance of FAccT scholarship to policy debates by signing the statement.
- June 12th, 2023 The proceedings are available in ACM's Digital Library.
- May 30th, 2023 The program is available. There is also an overview and a simplified HTML version.
- May 15th, 2023 The lists of accepted papers and tutorials are available.
- Apr 13th, 2023 Registration link is available at https://cvent.me/YBD1OE
- Apr 6th, 2023 Registration information is available
- Apr 6th, 2023 We are excited to announce the list of keynote speakers: Payal Arora, Charlotte Burrows, Alex Hanna, Moritz Hardt, Alondra Nelson, and Ziad Obermeyer.
- Mar 9th, 2023 The hotel special rate link is open.
- Jan 9th, 2023 The 2023 paper submission portal is now live!
- Nov 22nd, 2022 The Executive Committee and General Chairs of FAccT stand in solidarity with those affected by the violent repression in Iran and the humanitarian crisis in Tigray. Please see the ACM FAccT Statement on Technology and Human Rights.
- Nov 22nd, 2022 The 2023 Call for Papers is now live!
- Nov 8th, 2022 The 2023 website is now live. Expect more updates soon on the conference format and the call for papers.