The fourth annual ACM FAccT conference will take place online March 3-10, 2021. The conference brings together researchers and practitioners interested in fairness,
accountability, and transparency in socio-technical systems. It builds on the success of the 2020 conference held in Barelona, and is the first conference under the new name!
Our research community is multidisciplinary in its make-up and orientation. The conference organizers welcome your contributions and insights.
If you have thoughts and suggetions about this year’s conference or would like to volunteer, please fill out this form or be in touch by emailing the ACM FAccT 2021 General Co-chairs William Isaac, Madeleine Clare Elish, and Richard Zemel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive news about ACM FAccT, follow @facctconference on
Twitter and join our mailing list facct-announce.
- Dec 22nd, 2020 The call for ACM FAccT Doctoral Consortium (DC) is available.
- Dec 22nd, 2020 The call for CRAFT Proposals is available.
- Dec 22nd, 2020 The call for tutorials is now closed.
- Nov 17th, 2020 The call for tutorials is available.
- Oct 30th, 2020 ACM FAccT announces the 2021 conference will be held online March 3-10, 2021.
- Oct 9th, 2020 The call for papers is now closed.
- Aug 4th, 2020 The call for papers is available.
- June 29th, 2020 Statement published regarding ACM FAccT 2021 commitment to racial equity and justice.
- June 29th, 2020 ACM FAccT announces the 2021 conference will be held online.
- May 28th, 2020 The 2021 website is now live. Expect more updates soon on the conference format and the call for papers.